The successful Training Coordinator at the Centre for Global Health Research (CGHR – http://www.cghr.org/) will design and deliver informative, creative and cutting edge web-based, health related training modules for a global audience.
- Coordinate with CGHR staff, country partners and multi-level stakeholders to successfully design, deliver, evaluate and revise web-based training modules that fit the organization’s mandate and programming needs
- Gather all existing CGHR training materials; standardize and improve the same
- Use creative, innovative and cutting edge Instructional Design techniques and multi-media tools to develop new, high quality, training modules and instructional manuals
- Make training modules available through an interactive and integrated online training platform that allows for trainee progress tracking, assessments, e-group discussion, etc.
- Make training modules and platform, flexible and easy to use in multi-country and multi-lingual settings, where literacy levels of trainees also vary
- Advertise training modules and recruit trainees
- Coordinate training delivery in a timely manner
- Conduct training sessions when necessary
- Efficiently maintain training databases, and storage and access to training materials
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with training partners, educational experts, and programme stakeholders
- Support the overall goals and needs of the CGHR as required
- A degree or certification in Education, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years successful experience designing and developing eLearning
- Experience with authoring a MOOC and working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of creative multi-media design and editing software, including video editing
- Proven project management and coordination experience
- Proactive with excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to adjust with the dynamic needs of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to foster working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment while managing competing tasks, deadlines, requirements and decisions
- Ability to maintain a high-level of attention to detail
- Experience with non-profit work in developing country settings is an asset
- Ability to travel overseas, independently or with a team
- A passion for education combined with a desire to combat challenges in Global Health
This is a full-time position.
Please send a cover letter and CV with references to: email@example.com.
Please quote “Training Coordinator position” in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: open until filled.
CGHR thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CGHR has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to All Opportunities